Wednesday, August 6, 2008


THE HAGUE, The Netherlands (August 6,2008) — The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) Prosecution have said they will not officially react to a letter sent by former leader and creator of the genocidal Serbian creature in Bosnia "RS" and one of the masterminds of the genocide against Bosnians,committed during the 1992-1995 Serbian aggression against Bosnia,Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic to the court last week, unless the Trial Chamber orders them to do so.

The Prosecution said they considered the letter had not been submitted according to the court rules and asked the pre-trial chamber to "consider issuing instructions" to Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic on how to submit motions in future.

"The correspondence is not a motion grounded on any of the rules… and would require the Prosecution to speculate about its procedural and factual basis, as well as the relief sought. Accordingly, the Prosecution will not be responding,” the Prosecution said.

Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic submitted the letter on July 31, following his first appearance in the front of the tribunal. In his letter, he wrote about alleged irregularities occurring before his arrest on July 21.

Serbian war criminal also mentioned an agreement he made with the former US special envoy for the southeastern Europe, Richard Holbrooke, about his non-arrest if he were to stay out of the political and public life. Serbian war criminal also said he had been arrested three day before the officially announced date, adding that he was kidnapped and held in an unknown place without basic rights, before being taken into the custody.

Serbian war criminal Radovan Karadzic is indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, for genocide, compliance in genocide and crimes against humanity. In the letter his expressed concerns about the fairness and regularity of his future trial. He was arrested last month in the genocidal Serbia holding false documents under the name Dragan Dabic.

The ICTY is still looking for two other top Serbian war criminals, former commander of the genocidal paramilitary fascist formations of the Serbians living in Bosnia,Serbian war criminal Ratko Mladic and former leader of the Serbians living in Croatia,Serbian war criminal Goran Hadzic who are still hiding from justice.

No comments: