Saturday, November 10, 2007


ZVORNIK, Bosnia (November 10,2007) - The remains of 308 Bosnian civilians mass murdered by the genocidal Serbian aggressor at Srebrenica in 1995 were exhumed from a mass grave near the eastern Bosnian town of Zvornik.

Bosnian forensic experts said they exhumed 41 complete skeletons of the genocide victims and 267 incomplete ones from the Kamenica mass grave at Zvornik, north of Srebrenica.

Bosnian experts said the Kamenica mass grave was a secondary burial site where bodies of the genocide victims were moved by the Serbian aggressor with bulldozers in a bid to hide atrocities.

More than 3,000 genocide victims from the eastern Bosnian town of Srebrenica have been exhumed and identified by DNA analyses so far.

Murat Hurtic, head of the Bosnian expert team,said that this is the biggest mass grave that has been found at the locality.

The genocidal Serbian aggressor led by Serbian war criminal Ratko Mladic overran the Srebrenica enclave in July 1995;during the Serbian aggression against Bosnia,and mass murdered some 10,000 Bosnian civilians.

Serbian war criminal Ratko Mladic is being sought by the U.N. war crimes tribunal in The Hague, Netherlands, on genocide charges.

No comments: